Clerk to the Brothers
About the Role
The Clerk to the brothers is responsible for providing support to the residents (known as ‘Brothers’) living in the Charterhouse, by acting as a liaison and advocate. This post is accountable for ensuring administrative and compliance requirements are adhered to and maintained efficiently. This role is expected to take a care-centred approach to all key responsibilities and accountabilities laid out in the job description. Please click here to download the job description.
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering excellent support to the brothers and team. We expect all team members to be curious, resilient, solutions-oriented, and committed to promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all brothers and colleagues.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- 2 years or more experience providing strong administrative support within a team
- Experience of providing and receiving complex, sensitive information
- Ability to organise and prioritise own delegated workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Show some understanding of the CQC and associated requirements/ code of conduct (desirable)
- Positive and a role model to others
- Calm and methodical
- Caring and approachable
- Able to use developed analytical and problem-solving skills
|Job title:||Clerk to the brothers|
|Working Pattern:||Full time – Monday to Friday (35h per week)|
|Salary:||Up to £36,000 per annum + Benefits (Depending on experience)|
|Location:||The Charterhouse, Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6AN
The Charterhouse is providing accommodation for this role
|Department:||Infirmary & Brother Support|
|Line Manager:||Director of Health and Well-being|
Please note that interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.